Melbourne CBD Removals is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons:
Firstly, to process your order,
Secondly, provide you the best possible service.
- Every time we are collecting your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us or for other compatible purposes, until or unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Sensitive Information & Financial Details
- Financial details most commonly include credit card, Master Card, Debit Master Card, Bank Details or other means of electronic funds transfer. All financial data is collected and stored on a secure server.
- Sensitive and financial data is collected for the primary purpose of providing our products and services to our customers.
- Information stored by us is protected from misuse, loss and unauthorized access or disclosure in line with internal company policy and procedure.
- We will protect personal information stored by us by reasonable security safeguards against misuse, loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification in line with internal policies and procedures of our company.
- Information that is no longer required for the intended purpose will be routinely destroyed on a periodic basis as determined by company management.
Security of Information
Access to Information
You have the right to access, update or remove personal information from our database. If you wish to access information, opt-out of further communication or lodge a complaint please do so in writing or e-mail us.